[WriteLog] PA QSO Party & Writelog 10.18C

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] PA QSO Party & Writelog 10.18C
From: rlfoster@ptd.net (Bob Foster)
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 20:49:18 -0400
Hi John,

WriteLog handles the various unusual things in the PA QSO Party very well, like
county line stations (even up to 4 counties), rovers and mobiles.  It works
very well in all aspects of the PAQ, even handling things that other programs
have trouble doing.

Now, to answer your question ...
Last year when I used WriteLog in the PA QSO Party, I noticed the same problem,
so I asked Wayne.  He told me there is NO WAY TO PROGRAM IT!  In other words,
the numbers which must be used in programing cannot be decimal values like 1.5,
but must be whole numbers.  So Wayne programed it by simply moving the decimal
point over one place.  The final score must be divided by ten (or move the
decimal point one place to the left), and this will give you the correct score.

By the way, I worked you in the 1999 PA QSO Party, and hope to do so again this
year!

73, Bob, K3QIA
Columbia County (COL)