[WriteLog] 701YGF Operation

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 701YGF Operation
From: w2ge@home.com (Phil Levin W2GE)
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 18:36:32 -0400
I do not believe that the ARRL will EVER except this operation as there
"ducks" were not in order at the time of the operation.  If it does get
approved CQ mag. may accept it but the ARRL does not usually operate that
way. I have received my cards and am keeping them handy......  just in case
I run out of TP!  Vy 73's de Phil W2GE