[WriteLog] No Tx! Pse

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] No Tx! Pse
From: jfleming@shelbynet.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 16:13:19 -0500
HELLLLP!  I was playing with Writelog copying CW etc.  I have the
soundcard interfaced and also have a PK-232 available.  I was playing
with various configurations and did something in the software that put
the rig into transmit.  I couldn't get it off with the software in a few
seconds, so I hit the POWER button.
Next thing I realized was that I couldn't transmit with my key.  At
first I thought it was my external keyer, but quickly realized to my
HORROR that I can't put the rig into transmit in ANY mode!  MOX button
does nothing.  YES, I've done a hard reset with SUB-29-ENT-> POWER UP
and I've also rebooted the computer.

I'm trying not to have a heart attack right now...  Seems like this has
happened to me before, and I later recovered, but I thought the
reset/reboot was the answer.  Please tell me something reassuring real
quick - I'm going for the nitro...  ;-)