[WriteLog] soundboard

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] soundboard
From: k4jyo@frontiernet.net (Courtney Judd - K4WI)
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 20:30:29 -0500
hi guys.. I've been working on getting the soundboard and ssb transmission
up and running. I use a 500 mhz with 128 meg Win 98 se interfaced with
FT-1000D thru Writelog. CW works great but msg2-11 work pretty good thru
Heil headst to mic in on soundboard and out to rig with Rigblaster..
Everything works pretty good except for sending calls with the soundboard..
any ideas on any way to make the readout of the calls any smoother or more
natural sounding? I have a dsp card and CT has a program that lets one
adjust the .wav file ...  if Writelog would support the dvp card I would be
in Heaven!!! cul 73's Cort

Courtney Judd K4WI
       ex-K4JYO
check out www.k4wi.net