[WriteLog] Need Some Help

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Need Some Help
From: ct1aoz@netzero.pt (albu)
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 02:18:02 +0100

Hi Robert

ALT W  clear all the field in the QSO Entry... But CURSOR must be on there.

To try a transmition put the cursor on QSO ENTRY just under the CALL butom .
Them clic  ALT K  .
TX should be keyed.

I think you have the PTT line and all other things correctly selected and
wired.

About garbled words  with no signal in the receiver it can be noise from
Sound blaster or a bad shield  cable or too much
audio level at the PC Audio control...

Robert give look in the HELP.. It is very good.
Hope this can help you a litle.

73

Jose Albuquerque
ct1aoz@netzero.pt