No subject

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: No subject
From: k0bx@qsl.net (k0bx@qsl.net)
Date: 18 Aug 2000 11:59:35 -0700
I just got my QST yesterday for September.  It has the results of the Rtty
Roundup.  Very nice article and nice to see all my rtty friends in it.  Top low
power single went to Don, AA5AU and top High power single went to Ron K5DJ.
Congratulations to both of them.

The results did not say if the number of log's were up or not, but by the
looks, it was.

I have been in every RR.  For a long while I was the only Missouri (MO)
station.  Looking at the Missouri section I see that there was 10 logs and 8 of
them were St. Louis area Stations.  None from Kansas City area.  A couple of RR
ago there was 3 of us less than 1 mile from each other.  3 of us trying to work
the same station at the same time on 20 meters.  I would go into receive after
call a station and my S-meter would remain pinned until the other guys stop
calling.  Talk about QRM! But they have since moved a few miles away.

I wonder how many other cities have the majority of entries in their state or
province?

Joe K0BX St. Louis MO

k0bx@qsl.net
http://www.qsl.net/k0bx

Free Unlimited Internet Access! Try it now!
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/altavista/index.html