[WriteLog] SARTG NX4W

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SARTG NX4W
From: nx4w@fdt.net (Lloyd S. Smith)
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 15:17:02 -0400
           2000
-+- SARTG WW RTTY Contest -+-
Sponsored by the Scandinavian Amateur Radio Teleprinter Group.

CALL: NX4W                                    Country USA

Single OP., All Band

         QSOs Points DX: Call Areas
80m:       1    10      1      1
40m:      13   125      3      9
20m:      83  1040     33     18
15m:     101  1365     40     15
10m:      26   375     17      1
___________________________________
Total:   224  2915

Total multipliers: 138

Score:  402270

Station Description:
FT-1000MP, 91b Amp, PK232, Writelog S/W, power output about 400 watts

Antenna(s):
Mobile antenna sitting on tripod in back yard

Remarks:
You can't be expected to do much with a mobile antenna, but I still had
fun.  I put in about 14 hours total and if I could have heard more it
would have been longer.  I live in a deed restricted subdivision, so
large antennas high in the sky are of course forbidden.  I sure hope
the ARRL is successful in getting the FCC to recognize the total stupidity
of these deeds, which in most cases allow no reasonable compromises.

my transmitter within the limitations of my license and
have observed fully the rules and regulations of the contest.

Lloyd S. Smith, NX4W
4413 NW 36th Dr
Gainesville, Fl 32605-5424
352-271-3333