[WriteLog] Sound recording

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Sound recording
From: K2KW" <K2KW@prodigy.net (K2KW)
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 20:30:29 -0700
>     I was using the soundboard to record the NAQP over the weekend. When
> recording I only get the RX side of the QSO....

>Check the Windows sound settings (double click on the speaker icon).  Then
>go to properties, and choose recording.  Then make sure LINE and MIC are
>both selected.  GL

I was playing with this the other day, and had a similar issue.  I assume
that John, WA9ALS, response is FB for SSB, but what about CW?  The line
output on many rigs only contains the RX audio, and not the TX sidetone.
Any work around for this?  Just use the speaker output with proper impedance
transformation for line-in recording?

Many thanks, Kenny K2KW