[WriteLog] Rttywrite Windows

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rttywrite Windows
From: W6FFH@aol.com (W6FFH@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 20:12:42 EDT
They say there's no such thing as a dumb question -
so, here goes.

Why do the Rttywrite and RTTY Receiver windows get
minimized when you click the mouse anywhere on the
WL screen (log window, QSO entry window etc.).
Is this necessary? I hate things that disappear like that
and require another mouse click to get it back. I understand
that you need to get to the QSO entry window to complete
the rest of the entry, then enter it to the log, but don't
see why the RTTY windows can't stay active.

Please help someone...

Don  W6FFH
e-mail w6ffh@aol.com