[WriteLog] WA8RPK SCC SCORE SOABHP (ONE RADIO)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WA8RPK SCC SCORE SOABHP (ONE RADIO)
From: Tmsqueeky@aol.com (Tmsqueeky@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 11:11:28 EDT
2000
-+- SCC RTTY Championship -+-
Organized by the Slovenia Contest Club
Co-sponsored by Svet Elektronike Journal

CALL: WA8RPK                                                       Country
USA
___ A. Single OP., ALL Band, HP

     QSOs   Points  Years
80m:    0   0   0
40m:    0   0   0
20m:    88  235 45
15m:    67  188 37
10m:    0   0   0
Total   155 423 82

Total multipliers:  82
Score:      34686
Station Description: Kenwd TS-450s, Amp. Ameritron AL-82Q, Penitum 300
Antenna(s): 2 Ele. Beam
Operators: One (One Radio)
Remarks: Very bad bands hr at this location, didnt get into this one
       Like I should of because of the conditions, hopes the next one is
         better, tnx to the Svet Eleketonike Journal for putting on the
         Contest and to all that spent there time so I could make the
         contacts.See you ibn the next one.

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within
the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.

Signature_TOM MOORE SR.___________________________________________ Call WA8RPK
                       .
TOM, WA8RPK