[WriteLog] PSK

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] PSK
From: Tmsqueeky@aol.com (Tmsqueeky@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 12:54:01 EDT

OK Can anyone give me some help getting Digipan going?
Running the TS-s450s, I am coming fm the soundcard to the Mic plug in on the
front of the set, I have build attenuator like the plans say.

It seem to copy good, have checked all settings many times, this is the
problem the program keys up, but the xmit will not key, I was using VOX and
it worked for awhile then quit.

MMtty is the same way copys, but wont key up the xmit, so ggot anyone other
there with some help?  If I can get PSK to work I believe the MMtty will work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOM-WAA8RPK