[WriteLog] WAE and program dying

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WAE and program dying
From: marrotte@mediaone.net (Roger Marrotte @ Mediaone)
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 09:57:42 -0400
I'm using Writelog for the first time in a contest: WAE.  Radio is Kenwood
TS-870S. Computer is PII-266 running Windows 2000.  Am using rig control on
COM1.  All was working fine, I had been in the contest for about 10 hours,
when the program died while entering a QSO. I think I was just moving to the
next field by hitting the tab key.  The program died a second time about an
hour later while entering a QSO, this time when hitting the OK button after
doing QTCs.  In both instances I received an error message that said
something about Writelog generating errors and that an errorlog file was
being generated.  I hope this doesn't happed too often.  Also does anyone
know where to find the error log file.  I can't seem to.

Roger, W1EM