[WriteLog] Kenwood Service - East or West the best?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Kenwood Service - East or West the best?
From: aa5au@msn.com (Don Hill)
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 06:32:08 -0500
I took a lightning strike last Friday.  My TS870 was one of the
causalities.  I had to send it in for a warranty repair a couple of years
ago and someone suggested I send it either to the west or east
because they felt one was better than the other but I can't recall which
center I sent it to.

I'm thinking that I sent it west instead of east.

Any opinions out there?  Maybe someone who subscribes to the
Kenwood reflector (if there is one) can check there for me.

I have a new TS870 due to arrive here today along with a new AL-80B
amp and a HAL DXP38 so I should be able to play in CQWW RTTY
next week.  I just hope the insurance co. comes through in high order.

73, Don AA5AU