[WriteLog] RE: KAM '98 Problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE: KAM '98 Problem
From: nn5t@attglobal.net (Jon Suehiro)
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 04:51:53 -0000

Well, I have not try WL with KAM '98 since Ver. 10.12 (WL failed to find KAM
and leaving KAM on freeze in terminal mode, and needed to reset by removing
the Lithium battery every time when tried to set up with WL).

Have you heard any body tried KAM '98 with later WL ???   Otherwise I may
have to stay with WF1B for CQWWRTTY.

73, de Jon NN5T