[WriteLog] Import of ADIF file

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Import of ADIF file
From: k1vv@tmlp.com (BobD)
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 18:18:15 -0400
Joe ,...  Are we missing something here ??

We import our contest logs ... from CT  or Writelog ... etc ..  into our
STATION logging program LOGIC5....
to track DXCC ... WAZ ..  print QSL labels ... etc ...  where we do all our
record keeping .

Why are are you importing your station the other way ...
from LOGIC5 log back into your contest log ..   WriteLog ??????

Whitey  K1VV