[WriteLog] New user - RTTY question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] New user - RTTY question
From: sentek@sprintmail.com (Floyd Sense)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 17:37:20 -0400
That sounds like a good solution.  I hadn't operated RTTY with this TS-850,
but just noticed that when I switch in the CW filter in SSB mode, the lack
of passband tuning on the rig means that the high tones don't fall within
the filter bandwidth.  In FSK mode, you can use the narrow filters.  I'll
have to look at the info that K5DJ sent me and see how to drive the FSK line
in the TS-850 from the serial port.  Thanks for the info.

K8AC
Floyd Sense - Angier, NC