[WriteLog] Clearing QSO entry area

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Clearing QSO entry area
From: sentek@sprintmail.com (Floyd Sense)
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 20:47:12 -0500
Worked a couple hours of the contest this weekend, shaking down Writelog and
learning how to use everything effectively.  I know that you can clear the
QSO entry area by right clicking the mouse there and selecting the Clear QSO
action.  However, isn't there a keystroke that I can use to do the same
thing.  Looked through the Help with no result and tried a lot of things
from the keyboard, but no luck.  Anyone know how to do this?

Oh yes - the reason for wanting to clear the QSO area is after a station has
been identified as a dupe.

Floyd Sense - Angier, NC