[WriteLog] ADIF to DX4WIN

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ADIF to DX4WIN
From: niedzielski@psary.tpsa.pl (Marek Niedzielski)
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 12:07:14 +0100
Hi Peter.
Yes, it is possible, but the way is very log HI.
For the first, you must open ADIF file with MS WORD.
Next, you must select "Search and Replace" function.
If you wont to place FREQ to COMMENT field in DX4WIN, you must put
<FREQ:    into SEARCH field, and <COMMENT:    into REPLACE field.
After this save ADIF file and IMPORT its to DX4WIN.
You may also add "MHz" to COMMENT field on the same way:
put  <BAND:    into SEARCH field, and   MHz <BAND:  into the REPLACE field
and click on the REPLACE ALL buttom.
But the lenght of COMMENT field was changed, so the next step:
<COMMENT:6    into SEARCH field and <COMMENT:10  into REPLACE field  (or
....:5    and ...:9 for 3.5 and 7 MHz).

You may change the other fields on the same way.
Best 73!
Marek SP7DQR