[WriteLog] Example of multiple bandmaps posted

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Example of multiple bandmaps posted
From: kg0us@swbell.net (kg0us@swbell.net)
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 21:51:35 -0600
Hello John,

Thank you for sharing the link that shows the views of the multiple
bandmap.  I have tried this very same thing before but have one
problem.  I can not select any packet spots from the extra bandmap
windows.  I have tried double clicking the packet spot on the other
bandmap windows as well as selecting them and pressing enter
which is suppose to tune the radio to the spot frequency.  I can
only get the original bandmap to respond to  mouse stimulus as
far as selecting spots.  How do I get the extra bandmaps to respond
to double clicking the mouse over the packet spots?

Thanks,

Dave KG0US