[WriteLog] Sweepstakes Field Moves

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Sweepstakes Field Moves
From: aa5au@msn.com (Don Hill)
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 20:38:38 -0600
You can actually make this change to an existing file.  I had the same
problem and although I liked not having to hit the space bar to advance
the cursor from CK to SECT, it took me nearly the whole contest to train
myself NOT to hit the space bar. hi

One other thing, when you finished clicking on "Tab Only", make sure you
hit the "Save" button before hitting the "OK" button to close the window.

73, Don AA5AU