[WriteLog] install upgrade problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] install upgrade problem
From: N5SMQ@aol.com (N5SMQ@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 08:26:55 EST
HELP!!!   I downloaded the recent upgrgade, divided it up on floppies, and
took it to my log computer to install.... when I run Setup from the floppy to
install the up grade I get an error that tells me that WriteLog V10 not
installed.... I use Version 10.15..... Any Suggestions????? I even
re-installed 10.15 to see if that helped, but it didn't.  Write Log' s
folders are found in C:\ham\wl\  (all writelog folder).

SS is coming fast and I need to get the serial PTT keying on line......

Butch Washer N5SMQ