[WriteLog] Writelog to ADIF or Cabrillo?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog to ADIF or Cabrillo?
From: k1am@home.com (Jeff Bouvier)
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 19:24:36 -0500
Hi Jim,
        Thanks! It's so easy when you know how to do it. I looked
through the help files, the mailing list archives. Spent about 1 hour
doing that. Once you told me how to do it it took me about 20 seconds.
I think I'll ask more questions on the mailing list in the future. I
think it took about 10 minutes to get 2 replies. Thanks to both of
you.

        73, Jeff K1AM