[WriteLog] Writelog Serial numbers Arrl SS

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog Serial numbers Arrl SS
From: ad6g@mcn.org (Fritz Schewe)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:38:03 -0800
I'm running Writelog version  10.20B.  I didn't notice until after the SS
SSB contest, when I was doing an Excel check and analysis, than I also had
two different double ssn entries.  I went back and checked the recordings
an sure enough I gave the duplicate ssns' out.  I was using the S&P
memories rather heavily , since I was trying  to get a sweep in a limited
amount of available time.  I also was missing one serial number, I have no
explanation for that because I normally marked a flubbed QSO as "not claimed"

Hope this doesn't affect my score, although logically I can't see why it
should, Hopefully in cabrillo log checking they only compare exchanges, not
number sequencing.

Fritz Schewe AD6G
P.O. Box 563
Gualala, CA  95445