[WriteLog] multiple sound boards

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] multiple sound boards
From: on4aoi@ping.be (GUY)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 22:39:01 -0000
HI WAYNE,
I HAVE ONE ........................
LIKE I SAID  BEFORE TO OTHER PEOPLE FOR ME THE BEST EVER MADE IS THE
SOUNDBLASTER AWE64 >>> ISA VERSION
IT WORKS WITH EVERYTHING AND YOU CAN ALSO CONTROL EVERYTHING
THIS WAS GONE WITH THE PCI VERSIONS ................................
Guy ON4AOI

DX4WIN soft and related stuff at
http://www.ping.be/on4aoi/dx4win.shtml
DX4WIN, WRITELOG, WF1B & RITTY CW & RTTY interfaces at
http://www.ping.be/on4aoi/keyer.shtml
DXTELNET AND HOW TO SETUP at
http://www.ping.be/on4aoi/dxt.shtml
YAESU SOFT & AUTOMATIC BANDDATA CONTROL at
http://www.ping.be/on4aoi/yaesu.shtml
MY SALESPAGE with radioamateur & computer parts
http://www.ping.be/on4aoi/sale.shtml