[WriteLog] Tentec Omni 6

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Tentec Omni 6
From: tom.branch@qth.com (Tom Branch)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 19:53:42 -0600
Wayne,

I set the port setup flag to "sync".  This appears to fix the problem.  I
don't understand why though. From the Writelog help file:

quote

Com PTT:

The purpose of this setting is to accommodate rigs that have synchronization
restrictions between being polled for their frequency and accepting PTT
commands. This setting only has an effect if the rig supports PTT commands
over its serial port. Most Kenwood and Yaesu do. Most Icom do not.

end quote

Guess I should just be happy it works...

TU es 73 de Tom, K4NR