[WriteLog] writelog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] writelog
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 09:29:56 -0500
Come to think of it, if someone read the traffic on the reflector they would
surely get a warped perspective since we tend to yak about things we don't
like.

I'm really not one to get on a soapbox and be a cheerleader, but . . .

I have to say that I am extremely happy with WriteLog.  I've been using it
for almost two years.  There were surely some frustrating times early on
waiting for some major bugs to get fixed.  Wayne's resources were at times
limited, but eventually he came through.  In short, there's a lot of history
that the new guys aren't aware of.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend, and WriteLog is a significant
contributor to the confidence I have in my station.

An enjoyable weekend to all & cu in the pileups,
Barry  N1EU

To: <writelog@contesting.com>