[WriteLog] Slow CW decoding

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Slow CW decoding
From: Chad.Kurszewski@motorola.com (Kurszewski Chad-WCK005)
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 12:00:13 -0600
No, not exactly.  Too slow for what I was asking of it.

It was overcome by narrowing up the WPM window.  I had it
set to 22 WPM to 50 WPM.  By narrowing it to 28-45 WPM,
everything is working great.

But, that still doesn't explain why it worked (slowly) in
stereo mode but failed to work at all in mono mode (half
the work load).

Chad  WE9V