[WriteLog] BandMap overflow?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] BandMap overflow?
From: k0bx@qsl.net (Joseph J. Duerbusch)
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 20:44:07 +0000
I am here working the CQWW cw this weekend and I have a problem that I
never had before.

It seems that the BANDMAP is getting full and then everything slows
down.  I am connected to telnet so that are alot of spots, but that
happens in every contest.

The CW Decoder of RTTY slowdown to a stop.  Only way I can correct it is
to clear all the spots off the bandmap.  Then everything runs fine until
the bandmap fills up.  Also when I exit Writelog, I get a error message
that the bandmap has cause a critical error.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Joe K0BX