[WriteLog] bandmap crash

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] bandmap crash
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 22:58:19 -0000
Just thought I'd mention, when I exited WL, on both (win98)
computers (yes, I know the contest isn't over, but hate the last few
hours of the contest when you can't run anything, and there are
pileups on JAs and LUs. I've had enough!) I got one of those
Windows Page Fault error boxes.
Also, related to bandmap, there were a few weird things that
happened. A couple of times, callsigns were written to the wrong
spot on the map, and indicated as mults when they weren't. I
clicked on one, and it turned on split with an xmit freq in the 12
MHz range!
Otherwise, the program performed flawlessly during the contest.
73 Barry
Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com