[WriteLog] Bandmap tip...

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Bandmap tip...
From: Bruce A. King" <baking@gis.net (Bruce A. King)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 20:48:11 -0500
I learned something new during the CQ CW contest (actually I learned a lot
of new stuff, but I won't embarrass myself by sharing... ).

There were a number of e-mail postings regarding the ability to add an entry
to the bandmap with minimal effort...
Here's one way to do it:

Open the S&P window and leave it open on the screen. Any time you have a
call entered in the QSO entry window, you can STOre it in the S&P window
w/one mouse click. It will then show up in the bandmap. (I know, the purists
will want this ability with a single keystroke... but, it was pretty
painless even w/over 1500Q's in the log)

According to the user manual, right-clicking on this window will allow you
to increase the number of entries to 4 if you want to dedicate one for
bandmap use e.g. always use the bottom one.

GL Bruce W1CSM