[WriteLog] Ok, what do I have mistuned?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Ok, what do I have mistuned?
From: k5zd@ma.ultranet.com (Randy Thompson, K5ZD)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 04:06:45 -0000
This is not necessarily a WL problem.  I had almost the exact same
conversation about spots being off frequency with a bunch of CT users after
last year's CQ WW CW.

I am not sure that it is bad that radio operators actually have to touch the
dial every once in awhile to work someone.  Keeps some of the magic of radio
involved in the process.

Randy, K5ZD