[WriteLog] 2 monitor problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 2 monitor problem
From: jfleming@shelbynet.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 12:43:41 -0500
Trying to run 2 monitors today - Windows will all move around where I want,
and the proper radio gets the focus when I click in the RttyRite window on
the second monitor.  However, when I click on a highlighted callsign on the
second monitor, it doesn't appear in the ENTRY window like it should.

If I pull the Rttyrite window over to the primary monitor, it works as
expected.  Both monitors are set to the same screen resolution and color.
Any ideas?  Tnx