[WriteLog] [Writelog] packet telnet addresses

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] [Writelog] packet telnet addresses
From: estearns1@home.com (Ned Stearns)
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 02:58:10 +0000
Tony, others

The only way I could access cluster sites with non-standard port numbers
a source of spots in WriteLog was to use DXTelnet and its
DXTelnet-to-WriteLog application (DXT2WL). You might consider checking
out DXTelnet as a telnet access tool for WriteLog. Another benefit is
that one can open multiple telnet sessions running multiple instances of
DXTelnet. In this way, all spots from all clusters sites will be
combined and used in WriteLog. This is cool because not all cluster
sites are connected and you can get a wider collection of spots.

Ned
AA7A