[WriteLog] Problem with Bandmap in WL 10.22B (and earlier)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Problem with Bandmap in WL 10.22B (and earlier)
From: roycraft@research.att.com (Ted Roycraft)
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 13:10:43 -0500
I recently upgraded to version 10 from version 9 and I noticed
that if you do this ...

        1) create a bandmap
        2) create a second bandmap (using "New View ..." in the
                File menu of the first bandmap)

If you then "Set Center Frequency" of the first bandmap, it
does what you expect BUT if you "Set Center Frequency" of
the second bandmap, your setting will get applied only to the
first bandmap.  The second bandmap is stranded with a center
frequency of 0 Hz. and you can't change it.

That's the way it works for me anyway.  Am I doing something
wrong or does anyone else see this as well?

Thanks.
Ted, W2ZK

P.S. It worked ok in WL version 9.