[WriteLog] Serial Numbers (again)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Serial Numbers (again)
From: rbdrake@erols.com (Richard B Drake)
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 21:16:28 -0500
I guess we are all on break from the 10 meter contest right now,
because, at least on the East coast, 10 meters is deader than a
doornail. To bad the solar flux isn't cooperating in this supposed
peak year. However, to reinforce your point, my writelog is alive
and waiting for the action to return around sunrise.

---
73, Rich - W3ZJ