[WriteLog] Multiple bandmaps

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Multiple bandmaps
From: DF3IAL@t-online.de (Anders Larsson)
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 18:43:40 +0100
Thanks to whoever brought this up on the reflector. The multiple bandmaps
feature is great but you really need another monitor or a networked second
PC. It appears not generally known that you can link two PC´s using the
Windows 98 feature PC to PC communication. You can even use the printer
ports which normally are free anyway. All you need is a null-modem cable.
I just tried it with my main PC and the laptop and it is great having 7
Bandmaps on the laptop to cover 10 meters with the big activity there this
weekend.

73
Andy DF3IAL SM4CNN