[WriteLog] CW decoder in Rttyrite actually works!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW decoder in Rttyrite actually works!
From: ON7NQ@pandora.be (Danny)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 10:43:37 +0100
I gave it a try too since circumstances prevented me from doing
a full time effort anyway.
Tried CW Rttyrite aswell as the CW decoder in the main view window.
Even on the P133 , CW Rttyrite worked with Partial check enabled , not
as quick as on the P450 machine though , but better than expected.
Prefered Rttyrite while doing S&P and the CW Display in RUN mode.
I tried to select diffrent filters in the FT1000MP while in RUN mode
but failed to view a wider range of freqs , CLAR is worn out by now :))
Maybe next time I may try to set up WL with the CW display on the P133
and the Rttyrite-Partial check combo on the P450 machine.
What would be a GREAT IDEA is to combine the 2 decoders in 1 display
as in RTTY where one can engage the wideband decoder.
Anyway , I had fun in the contest even without using the CW decoder
gizmo :)

73 Danny ON7NQ

ON7NQ@pandora.be
http://users.pandora.be/ON7NQ (has java applets on board)