[WriteLog] On and Off time posting in Cabrillo - Help

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] On and Off time posting in Cabrillo - Help
From: rbdrake@erols.com (Richard B Drake)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:44:59 -0500
After submitting my SS log to ARRL via e-mail in cabrillo format I
received an automated reply from ARRL. Among other things, it
contained the following paragraph:

"The time-on and time-off reporting requirement is *waived* for
logs
submitted in the Cabrillo format.  This message supersedes item
2.4.2
of the 2000 ARRL November Sweepstakes Rules on page 102 of October
2000 QST."

Too bad they didn't tell us that before we submitted logs, but
maybe this will help some who have not yet submitted their logs.

----
73, Rich - W3ZJ