[WriteLog] More W5XD questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] More W5XD questions
From: dougie@integritynet.com.au (David Douglass)
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 11:29:24 -0000
Hi all,

Have just received the parts for my W5XD keyer, however I have 2 queries.

1. The + on the bridge Rectifier U4 (DB101MS) does not match up with the +
on the circuit board. Does this matter??

2. I assume C1, C2, C3, C4, C8, and C9 are electrolytic capacitors as they
have a "+" sign on the PCB. This is not mentioned however on the parts list.
Is this correct??

Apologies for the dumb questions but I'm not very electrically minded.

Regards

David, VK2DPD
vk2dpd@qsl.net
dougie@integritynet.com.au