[WriteLog] How to control 756Pro?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] How to control 756Pro?
From: estearns1@home.com (Ned Stearns)
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 09:05:34 +0000
I know this was discussed recently. I have just acquired an
ICOM 756Pro and I am unable to control it using WriteLog
(version 10.22B). I can control it through the serial port
using other apps, so I know it is functioning and it might
be possible to control using WriteLog. I have tried to
control it on Com1 (motherboard comm port) and com4 (USB hub
port) and I cannot get it to read or send data to the radio.
I can control my IC-775 on either the USB comm port or the
motherboard comm just fine. Is there some stupid thing that
I am missing about a 756Pro?

Help!

Ned
AA7A