[WriteLog] Moving WL to another drive?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Moving WL to another drive?
From: wd3q@erols.com (Eric Rosenberg)
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 13:54:08 -0800

I thought I'd mentioned this, but apparently not...

I may still have the original version (9.?) of WL I purchased,
but it is unlikely.

I was hoping I could do this easily without having to re-purchase
or otherwise bug Ron for a new copy.

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
>Date: 12/18/00 7:14:27 PM
>

>At 10:37 12/18/00, Eric Rosenberg wrote:
>

>>WL is installed on my from my C: drive, but circucmstances
have
>>that I must move move it to the D: drive.
>>
>>How can I do this...the registry has to be changed, I assume...seems
>>messy!
>>
>>Any help is appreciated!
>>
>>Eric W3DQ
>>Washington, DC
>
>Howse 'bout uninstall from C and reinstall to D?
>
>Worked for me.
>
>cdn

>Joseph Stalin said:
>"The people who vote decide nothing.
>The people who count the vote decide everything."

Sent from a WebBox - http://www.webbox.com
FREE Web based Email, Files, Bookmarks, Calendar, People and
Great Ways to Share them with Others!