[WriteLog] WriteLog upgrade policy- upDATES or upGRADES?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog upgrade policy- upDATES or upGRADES?
From: les.peters@ne.arris-i.com (Les Peters)
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 10:46:53 -0500
Kent,

I was confused as well and decided to call Ron (K5DJ) yesterday and ask him how
he plans on supporting 10.22B/C (i.e. bug fixes).  Ron made it perfectly clear
that for those who are happy with the current features and decide not to pay the
yearly maintenance fee for upgrades / updates, he's not.  I guess were on our
own after the end of the year!

Les, N1SV