Odp: [WriteLog] Writelog's ADIF to Dx4Win?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Odp: [WriteLog] Writelog's ADIF to Dx4Win?
From: N5SMQ@aol.com (N5SMQ@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 23:12:00 EST
This may help me out in my problem too... When I created an ADIF file to
import into HyperLog, the QTH was in a line called <ARRL Section> instead of
a line called <STATE>. HyperLog looks for a line labeled <state> for the QTH
and it converts the ARRL Section into a state. I will give this a try and see
if it works.  Thanks Pawel for the info........ N5SMQ Butch

In a message dated 12/16/00 1:51:03 PM Central Standard Time,