[WriteLog] Do you have WriteLog Support Pages?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Do you have WriteLog Support Pages?
From: sherrick@ameritech.net (Scot Herrick)
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 14:40:22 -0000
All,

During the holiday week, I have a good chunk of time to update my WriteLog
support site. One of the new sections that I have added is a place for web
sites that support WriteLog. I just started it, but am hoping for a little
'I have a page!' from you so I can add your page link(s) to the site.

I have the page divided into sections right now - Ancillary Equipment
(links, for example, to the W5XD external keyer), Ancillary Software (links,
for example, to DX Telnet), and Equipment Setup (links, for example, to
WA9ALS' page on hooking up a PK-232 to FT1000MP). We can divide into more
sections - not a problem. Sites for hooking up stuff to specific radio types
would be really good to have for people just starting to use WriteLog.

If you have specific pages supporting WriteLog, or know of sites that
support WriteLog, please email me direct with the address and a brief
purpose of the site and I can take it from there.

Thanks in advance for your help.

CU...Scot, K9JY

See WriteLog's complete user manual at
K9JY's WriteLog site http://www.k9jy.com