[WriteLog] questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] questions
From: loydw@adelphia.net (Loyd Wilbur)
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 16:49:45 -0500
I hope these questions haven't been beaten to death on this reflector--I
admit I haven't been following things.
I made a stab at the ARRL Roundup and I have two questions:
1. My Entry Window has headings of : SEQ CALL RCV QTH COUNTRY C.
Is this right? If dx sends a serial nbr where should it go? Why is
country shown?
2. When I activate "Enter sends exch/QRZ" it sends F3 when it should
send F10. I have never opened any config files, the program is 'right
out of the box' so I have never changed this function, though I see it
possible to change it.
Anyway, I would appreciate help figgerin' this thing out.
73
w1cx