[WriteLog] SO2R with one LPT port

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SO2R with one LPT port
From: k5zd@ma.ultranet.com (Randy Thompson, K5ZD)
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 23:58:33 -0000
Unlike SSB and RTTY, WL only supports one CW output.  I use an external box
to switch the CW between the radios (uses a bit from the LPT port to know
which radio to go to).

This actually works out better because it also switches my keyer between
rigs.

The W5XD external keyer board does have two CW outputs and also is a
solution to this problem.  I chose not to use it because I wanted to be able
to switch between radios without having WL running.

Randy, K5ZD