[WriteLog] WL in Gen QSO Mode?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL in Gen QSO Mode?
From: jon@praxisworks.org (Jon Harder)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 23:01:35 -0000
Hi Paul --
> Any ideas on how to use WL in a General QSO mode?  ..................
> All I need is space for a name and QTH (even a state or
> country abbreviation would be OK)

Start a new log file in WL, (I called mine DXCC.wl)  and when the contest
selection window comes up, choose the DXCC module.  The entry fields seem to
cover most general needs.

Then you can go on to work out the function key memories in Setup for casual
QSO needs.  I tend to use the RITTY and CW keyboards for chatting.  Works
just fine.  After each contest I import the logs into the main DXCC log
file, so I can keep a running tally of where I am.    Have fun!

Jon,  K1US     Cape Porpoise, Maine

Support -->   www.eQSL.cc
See if one is waiting for you!