[WriteLog] Adding a QSO to Contest Log

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Adding a QSO to Contest Log
From: J. Marcus Ziegler" <w6zzz@arrl.net (J. Marcus Ziegler)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 16:29:51 -0800
What is the best way to add a forgotten QSO to a contest log?

After I finished up the ARRL RTTY Roundup log I discovered that I had not
put my very first QSO into the log. Looking at the WriteLog documentation I
didn't see a way to make it SEQ 1. Is the best thing to just enter it as the
last SEQ entry and then manually change the date/time?

It's not a killer if I don't enter this QSO since I'm not submitting the
winning log to the ARRL. It just takes me from 28 contacts and 12 mults to
29 contacts and 13 mults.

I did have a blast in the Roundup with my NJ QRP Club Warbler kit and Small
Wonder Labs PSK-20 kit.

   - Marc, w6zzz@arrl.net
   Loma Prieta Amateur Radio Club -
http://www.accesscom.com/~ziegler/lparc.html