[WriteLog] FWD: Continuous audio record to laptop - pls assist

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] FWD: Continuous audio record to laptop - pls assist
From: k1ir@designet.com (Jim Idelson)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 23:30:30 -0500
Problem solved. A device connected to the USB port was confusing the situation.
Device removed. Problem gone.

Someone sent me  a private email, which I did not successfully receive. My
email program crashed and I lost the message. It's been a rough night . . .

By the way, I am recording the received audio on one channel and the heaphone
audio on the other channel. This allows the transmitted cw to be captured if
needed.

73,

Jim