[WriteLog] Round up logs.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Round up logs.
From: jon@praxisworks.org (Jon Harder)
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 19:30:30 -0000
Confessions of a spoiled contester --

Seems like WL spoils us up front by giving us the simple contest selection
dialog,  then after choosing the right one we know we've got to set up our
exchange messages to our liking and then we go off to play happily in the
contest.  It looks so easy.

Everything sounds fine with the exchanges sent through our customized Fx
keys.    Until it's all over.  Then if we're not DX we find we've  _also_
needed to check the "Parameters" as well.   That's all it would have taken
to prevent more grey hairs for Sir Eddie.  I humbly confess and promise to
do better next time.

Jon,  K1US     Cape Porpoise, Maine

I support -->   www.eQSL.cc
See if one is waiting for you!